We are going to help you find information about fixing the cursor of the MacBook if it jumps while you are working. Well, this is a common problem, and this can easily be fixed by following some simple steps.
Now you can use the following tips to fix the cursor issue,
- You can easily fix the issue of the cursor by going to the Apple menu, from there, you will find the system preferences, and then you can go to the trackpad. You will find the option that says tap to click, you must disable or uncheck this option and you will easily get rid of this problem!
- The second most important method to solve the cursor issue is to keep your tracked dry and clean for use simply. If the trackpad is wet and is not clean, has dust or oily surface, then it can easily lag in touch and can jump too! You can easily clean the pad with the help of a tissue paper and not only that you can use a cleaning liquid or spray to clean the stains from the pad!
- You must look for the problems in hardware, mostly this issue of curse occurs when the charger is not working properly. If there is any problem with the wire of the adopter, then you can simply fix it!
- You must also take any kind of jewelry that you wear on your hand that is being used. This will also solve the problem because it can be a reason why your cursor is jumping!
- You must also try and remove all the extra wires form the interface of the MacBook. You can easily use the book as a wireless gadget. You can disconnect the Bluetooth, and you can move your device away from other important gadgets that radiate heat like the microwave and try using the cursor again.
- You must also unplug the basic accessories for a time too.
- The last step is to contact apple and ask for their help. You will tell them about the problem and the solution that you have used, and then they will give you the best solution for the fixing of the cursor issue.
So you see fixing the cursor problem is not at all difficult and you can easily do it by following the steps mentioned above! If you have any other tips, then you can give us your feedback about it