Top 10 Keyboard Shortcuts Everyone Should Knowadmin
When you buy a new device, you need to be aware of how to use the it effectively. You need to know the keyboard shortcuts because this will help to increase your productively level.
Plus, you can avoid repetitive strain also when you are aware of the shortcuts. Let us explore the keyboard shortcuts now.
Exploring the 10 keyboard shortcuts
- When you want to copy the highlighted text, then you can use Ctrl+Insert and Ctrl+C.
- If you feel the need to cut an item, then you have to press Ctrl+X. Once you press Ctrl+X, the items get removed and get saved on your clipboard.
- When you want to paste an item or object, then you need to press Ctrl+V, and the copied item will get pasted.
- If you are keen to change the Menu wallpaper, then you have to press Menu+W.
- Pressing Alt+Tab will reveal the recent apps window.
- Menu+H helps you to browse the history.
- For zoom in you need to use Ctrl+I.
- When you feel the need to refresh the current page, then press Ctrl+R.
- For toggling the browser toolbar, press FN+tab.
- For adding a menu to the homescreen, press Menu+A.
- When you have to conduct a new search press Menu+S.
- Press Ctrl+O for zooming out.
- For exiting back to homescreen press Home+Esc.
- If your inbox is open, then you have to press Alt+down to move to the bottom.
- When you have to go to the top of the inbox, then you must Alt+up.
- Press Menu+N when you feel the need to view the notifications.
- If you want to manage the applications, then it is vital to press Menu+M.
- Home+B is the shortcut key for opening the browsers.
- Home+C is the shortcut key for opening the contacts.
- When you feel the need to open the download manager, then press Menu+J.
- If you want to view the calendar, then you must press Home+L.
- For exiting back to the home page, press home+esc.
Make sure that you try out all these shortcut keys, and you will notice that using the tablet has become a lot more fun. Plus, you will be able to do multiple tasks in no time, so make sure that you try using the suggested shortcut keys to add to your convenience.
You will be able to type with accuracy, and this will help increase your speed also. When you are able to save up on time, it helps to save cost.
However, it will take you some time to become a pro when it comes to using the shortcuts. Remember, one thing that it will take you some time to learn the shortcuts, but once you do, you will get addicted to the shortcuts.
We introduced the basic shortcut keys here. If you wish to know more, then you can also search videos online that offer you a detailed insight into the shortcut keys.